John E. Owens Library, named in honor of Father Owens, who served as headmaster from 1955 to 1984, was built in 1997. The library serves the research and curriculum needs of the student and faculty, who have access to a collection of 21,000 volumes, and numerous online databases
. In addition, there is also a wide variety of fiction and magazines available.
Students and faculty can access the internet by using the available desktop computers as well as wireless connections. The library is available throughout the academic day and during evening study halls. It is also open Sunday afternoons.