Home>
Student Life
Student Life

Welcome

Our students come from around the country and throughout the world. What makes Saint James School special is a sense of belonging and inclusiveness. Here, every student is valued and every student is important

Approximately 75 percent of our student body lives on campus. The remaining 25 percent reside locally and attend day classes. Students form strong friendships while attending classes, playing sports, enjoying meals, participating in weekend activities and trips, and enjoying downtime together.

Our dedicated faculty provides students with support and encouragement in class, on the playing fields and in the dorms, serving as teachers, coaches and mentors to our student body.
 
T​o learn more about guidelines and policy information, we invite you to read the 2015-16 Student Handbook.
 
 
Boarding Life Video
What's it like to board at Saint James? See what it's like to live here through the eyes of our students.
 
 
 
“At Saint James, your teachers are your sports coaches and the people who take you to dinner. Even though it’s hard to believe for some people, teachers at Saint James truly become friends you can talk to and rely on for advice outside of the classroom.” – Hannah, ‘12, Williamsport
Take the Next Step
                                                                                                                                        




AboutAdmissionAcademicsAthleticsArtsStudent LifeGivingAlumni
search login
 


Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  
Password:  


Forgot your password?